Some of our emergency services are -
- Ambulance Assurance - We will ensure that an ambulance reaches your parent on time in case of an emergency.
- On-call helpline for elderly - Your parent can call us anytime between 8am and 8pm for medical queries, technology support, local and daily needs information and to request for emergency support.
- Assistance with making appointments - We will be happy to assist your parent with making medical, travel and other appointments.
- Daily call - We will call your parent once a day to check on their wellbeing and reassure them that we are there for them. We will remind them of scheduled appointments, encourage them to be active, and motivate them to stay healthy and happy.
- We also have a host of add-on services like hospitalization support, respite care, help with TPA clearance, medication management and counseling that can be requested for.
Know more about our services and plans here